VERUS Ceramiche s.r.l., with registered office in Via Principe Amedeo, n. 13 - 95041 Caltagirone (CT) Italy, VAT number 05008930876 (hereinafter, "Holder"), as owner of the treatment, wishes to inform you pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and Article. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below in compliance with the above legislation based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of privacy and your rights:
1. Object of treatment
The Owner processes personal data, identifiers (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you when concluding contracts for services of the Owner.
2. Purposes of processing - use of personal data
The personal data collected (personal data, user ID and password, e-mail addresses) on the Owner's Site will be used to provide services or perform transactions that have been requested or authorized by the user, for purposes strictly related to the use of websites and its information services, and more generally to make customer service more efficient, so as to improve the Site along with products and services and to simplify their use, excluding the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
We use your personal information to provide you with news about our products and services. They may also be used, in any case in terms compatible with the purposes specified above, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with confidential functions, as part of the processes of access to the portal, such as the modification of your access data and your user profile;
- to receive our newsletters and DEM, and / or email containing technical-commercial information.
- to provide you with assistance services;
- to send you requests for information and to receive information material (catalogues, brochures,price lists, etc.);
- for billing purposes;
- when you make a purchase, to process orders and manage the business relationship (deliveries, invoices, customer service). The recipients of your personal data, if necessary, will be our suppliers of payment systems or payment security, our suppliers of delivery, our business partners.
These companies are obliged to protect your data and use it in accordance with this information notice and the provisions of law.
Your personal data are processed both in electronic and paper format. Your personal data will, however, be kept in a form that permits your identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate and up to date, however relevant and complete, please notify us of any changes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or for purposes not in accordance with this statement. Your personal data are processed without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- to conclude contracts for the services of the Owner;
- to comply with the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from the relationship with you;
- to comply with the obligations laid down by law, by a regulation, by Community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- to exercise the rights of the Holder, such as the right of defence in court.
Verus Ceramiche s.r.l. may, in the event of reorganisation, merger or sale, transfer to third parties involved in such operations all the personal data collected and for the specific purposes for which it gave its consent. In all these cases, your consent is not necessary.
3. Data Collection
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Within the sites will be requested personal information in cases where such information is necessary to identify or contact the user in connection with the provision of services or the execution of transactions requested. This information is required to enable you to take advantage of a service, such as receiving information about products or services, subscribing to newsletters, or requesting support. The Site may automatically collect certain information about the pages you visit, such as the name of your Internet service provider and the IP (Internet Protocol) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages you visit within the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you accessed the Site directly. This information is
collected for statistical purposes, to analyse market trends and to improve the products/services offered. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller shall process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in Article. 2:
- to employees and contractors of the Owner, in their capacity as agents and / or internal data controllers and / or system administrators;
- to third companies or other entities (by way of indication, banks, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc..) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 letter. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter. b) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to supervisory bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those persons to whom communication is required by law for the performance of these purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers. Your data will not be disclosed.
The data are kept and controlled by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, processing not allowed and different from the purposes for which the treatment is carried out.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested party, you have the right under Art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet
recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
ii. obtain information on: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the help of electronic means; d) the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR; e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
iii. to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
iv. oppose, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
1. by e-mail, to the address: email@example.com. or by post A.R., to: Verus Ceramiche S.r.l., Registered office: Via Principe Amedeo, 13 - 95041 Caltagirone (CT) Italy, to which it will be appropriate to refer. Verus Ceramiche S.r.l. may refuse to respond to requests that are frivolous, harassing, damage the privacy of others or are excessively difficult to satisfy.
10. Owner, manager and agents
The owner of the treatment is Verus Ceramiche S.r.l. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of data processing is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller.